How to get in touch with me
I love to hear from my readers!
If the instructions below don't sound too inviting, it's because with over 1500 daily visitors and over 60,000 newsletter subscribers I get FLOODED with email from people with totally unrealistic expectations. This is a one woman show and there is only so much time in a day.
Help me to help you by reading the below before writing to me. Thank you so much!
- If you are a customer and would like to download the most recent version of your Destination Guide, please use this form.
(This also applies if your download link expired or you lost the file.)
- If you have a question or problem regarding my free newsletter or one of my guide books, or have a problem with a purchase or download, please check the FAQ page first.
With a bit of luck it will answer your question or solve your problem!
- Questions regarding accommodation or car hire: I am neither a booking site nor a travel agent and can't help with such questions. However, if you are looking for assistance and personalised advice regarding trip planning, accommodation and car hire please see this page.
- If you have ANY Kimberley travel related questions:
Please make sure you read my free guide book first.
Ideally, you also read Destination Kimberley.
I understand you may not want to purchase a whole book just because you have a question.
And I hope that you understand that I can't answer the same questions over and over again, one on one, when I wrote my book in the first place to answer all those questions!
I am a guide book author, not a tourist information desk.
(Ask yourself this: if you saw a guide book in a book store, would you then also look for the author's contact information and expect them to assist you personally with your trip planning? Thanks for understanding.)
Still want to ask that question? You can do so here.
- For any business, JV or advertising enquiries...
or if you want to provide feedback about my website or guide books...
or if you just want to write to me personally, for whatever reason, please use the form below.
Return to top
Return to home page