How to get in touch with me
I love to hear from my readers!
If the instructions below don't sound too inviting, it's because with over 1500 daily visitors and over 40,000 newsletter subscribers I get FLOODED with email from people with totally unrealistic expectations. This is a one woman show and there is only so much time in a day.
Help me to help you by reading the below before writing to me. Thank you so much!
- If you are a customer and would like to download the most recent version of your Destination Guide, please use this form.
- If you have a question or problem regarding my free newsletter or one of my guide books, or have a problem with a purchase or download, please check the FAQ page first.
With a bit of luck it will answer your question or solve your problem!
- For ANY Kimberley travel related questions please see this page.
I am a guide book author, not a tourist information desk.
(Ask yourself this: if you bought a guide book in a book store, would you also look for the author's contact information and expect them to assist you personally with your trip planning? Thanks for understanding.)
- Questions regarding tours, accommodation, car hire and other questions of commercial nature: I am not a booking site nor a travel agent or affiliated with any travel agents. If you would like assistance and personalised advice regarding tours, accommodation, car hire etc. please contact one of the visitor centres.
- For any business, JV or advertising enquiries...
or if you want to provide feedback about my website or guide books...
or if you just want to write to me personally, for whatever reason, please use the form below.
(Note: a question about travelling in the Kimberley does not fall into this last category. If you want help with travel in the Kimberley please see this page. )
Return to top
Return to home page